Each of these striped set of three Reusable Linen Bowl Covers keeps food fresh and look beautiful in your kitchen. Pop them in the fridge or as a cover for food that can be left on the worktop. They are designed to be used again and again.
Perfect for covering food whether you're saving some for later or prepping your ingredients for supper. Great for marinades or salad dressings where you are leaving ingredients in an ambient or warm environment or for covering jugs of fruit juice or punch. Each pure linen bowl cover is finished with an elasticated hem for easy fitting.
The set of 3 handmade linen bowl covers are a great way to avoid single use plastics like cling film. They are made to fit bowls with diameters up to 18cm, 22cm and 30cm.
We love them because:-
About our linen
- They can be used in the fridge
- They let food breathe - unlike cling film!
- They are reusable, over and over again
- They look great in the kitchen
- You can match them to our Kitchen Accessories
- They're an eco-friendly alternative to cling film and plastic bags
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 10 years, we have worked closely with a small family business in Eastern Europe from whom we source our linen. In our Cornish studios, it is then sewn into products by our team of clever makers.