Our iconic honey bee design is featured on this large, elasticated linen bowl cover. Perfect for parties and family gatherings, it covers large bowls, keeping food covered while out on the table, in the garden for a barbeque, in the fridge or while transporting.
- Fits up to 45cm diameter bowls, serving dishes and casseroles
- Breathable, keeps food fresh
- Simple to use and fits various shapes and sizes
- Plastic-free, reusable and long lasting
- Made from 100% linen
- Handmade in Cornwall, UK
- Machine Washable
- Avoids single-use plastic
- Keeps bugs away
- Protects from dust or sand
- Match with our Kitchen Accessories.
Each bowl cover is individually hand printed and hand made in Cornwall by a skilled team of local artisans, using traditional methods.
Set of three multi-sized reusable bowl covers is also available. Click here
About our linen
We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 8 years, we have worked closely with a small European family business from whom we source our linen. In our Cornish studios, we use a traditional artisan printing technique to hand print our designs onto the linen fabric using water based inks. The print, once dry, is then fixed using a heat process, allowing the linen to be fully washable. It is then sewn into products by our team of clever makers.