Bee Reusable Linen Bowl Covers Set
Our iconic honey bee design is featured on this set of three multi sized, reusable, elasticated linen bowl covers. Each patterned bowl cover keeps food fresh, is breathable and looks beautiful in your kitchen. Fully machine washable, you can pop them in the fridge and avoid single use plastic. They are also great for food that can be left on the worktop and are designed to be used again and again.
Perfect for covering food whether you're saving some for later, prepping your ingredients for supper or going on a picnic. The pure linen bowl covers are finished with an elasticated hem for easy fitting.
The set of three handmade linen bowl covers are a great way to avoid single use plastic like cling film and are made to fit bowls with diameters of up to 18cm, 22cm and 30cm.
We love them because:-
- They can be used in the fridge
- They let food breathe - unlike cling film!
- They are reusable, over and over again
- They look great in the kitchen
- You can match them to our Kitchen Accessories
- They're an eco-friendly alternative to cling film and plastic bags
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Honey bees pattern on each bowl cover from The Honey Bee Collection
- Made in Cornwall by local artisans.
About our linen
We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 8 years, we have worked closely with a small European family business from whom we source our linen. In our Cornish studios, we use a traditional artisan printing technique to hand print our designs onto the linen fabric using water based inks. The print, once dry, is then fixed using a heat process, allowing the linen to be fully washable. It is then sewn into products by our team of clever makers.