This reusable striped large linen bowl cover with dark blue/natural stripes is perfect for parties and family gatherings. Its elasticated edge covers large bowls, keeping food covered while out on the table, in the garden for a barbeque, in the fridge or while transporting.
Great for bread making, marinades and soaking fruit for cakes and puddings, helping to keep contents covered, yet breathable.
- Fits up to 45cm diameter bowls, serving dishes and casseroles
- Breathable, keeps food fresh
- Simple to use and fits various shapes and sizes
- Plastic-free, reusable and long lasting
- Made from 100% linen
- Handmade in Cornwall, UK
- Machine Washable
- Avoids single-use plastic
- Keeps bugs and flies away
- Protects from dust or sand
- Match with our Kitchen Accessories.
Each bowl cover is made in Cornwall by a skilled team of local artisans, using traditional methods.
Sold as singles.
Set of three multi-sized reusable bowl covers is also available.
About our linen
We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 8 years, we have worked closely with a small European family business from whom we source our linen.