Leaf Reusable Sandwich Wrap
Introducing our Reusable Linen Sandwich Wrap, in our new Leaf design, the perfect eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic. Made from high-quality linen fabric, with a waterproof lining, this wrap keeps your sandwiches fresh while reducing waste. The convenient Velcro closure ensures a secure fit, while the lightweight and durable design makes it ideal for on-the-go lunches. Easy to clean and maintain, this reusable wrap is a sustainable choice for your daily mealtime routine. Embrace sustainability and style with our Reusable Linen Sandwich Wrap, making a positive impact on the environment one lunch at a time.
Machine washable at 30 degrees.
We love it because:-
- Easy to use envelope style with Velcro fastening
- Great for picnics, lunches and snacks
- Reusable, over and over again
- Waterproof lined with food grade PUL to avoid any messy leaks
- Wraps can be put in the freezer.
- When out, use as a plate and a napkin.
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage.
- Alternative to cling film and plastic bags.
About our linen
We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 8 years, we have worked closely with a small family business in Lithuania from whom we source our linen. In our Cornish studios, we use a traditional artisan printing technique to hand print our designs onto the linen fabric using water based inks. The print, once dry, is then fixed using a heat process, allowing the linen to be fully washable. It is then sewn into products by our team of clever makers.
What is food grade PUL?
PUL is a lightweight polyester fabric paired with a special thin stretchy plastic film. These two components are bound together into a single fabric using a combination of heat, pressure, and adhesive. It is made with a “green” hot melt polyurethane adhesive that is solvent-free, environmentally friendly, and releases no volatile organics.
Why use food grade PUL?
When designing the sandwich wrap we wanted something that was long lasting and could be washed over and over in the machine or by hand. We tried and and tested a variety of fabrics and then found PUL; developed for the medical and food industry it came out top in all of our tests.
PUL fabric is designed to last and maintain its integrity which is why it is a far better option environmentally when compared to single use plastics like cling film and plastic bags.
More about the sandwich wrap
- PUL fabric is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- PUL fabric is certified for repeated-use food storage
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Size - approx 30 x 30 cm / 11.8 x 11.8 inches