Videographer Internship At Helen Round
About Helen Round
At Helen Round, we craft beautiful hand-made products using ethically sourced materials and traditional techniques, helping people live sustainably. Helen Round is a British textile designer and print maker. Her classic designs, inspired by the flora and fauna of the countryside and coastline are hand printed onto the highest quality linen using traditional screen printing techniques. Each product is designed to minimise waste, to tread lightly on the earth.
We are based at Maker Heights, a stunning natural setting and heritage site on the Rame peninsula in Cornwall. Maker Heights is home to a community of around 25 artists, musicians, creative and wellbeing companies who have their studios in a collection of Nissen Huts and a historic grade II listed Barrack Block.
Find out more online:
The purpose of this role is to create a series of short product videos, studio shots to be used as supportive material on social media and the website.
- To liaise with the team and help create a plan for a series of videos as required for multi channel use
- To work within the brand guidelines to create video content for multi channel use
- To store, label and file content according to company guidelines
- To edit footage as required, add voiceover, subtitles etc if needed
- To work at the studio and on location if needed
- We are looking for a self starter with energy and drive to join our happy team.
- They should be able to work to a high standard, able to recognise the importance of brand identity and reflect this in their content.
- They will need to be organised and able to plan ahead
- They must be able to work flexibly, as part of a busy hard working team, and be keen to learn new skills
- We are looking for someone who is keen to make their mark by bringing suggestions for improvements and new ideas
- They will need to be confident using a computer, using an iphone to create content, Canva and online apps for editing content
- They will work tidily and be conscientious about maintaining clean, tidy and well organised work spaces.
This is a part time, freelance 3 month internship position for 15 hours per week (days and time are negotiable). Please note that the duration of this role is very flexible and could be a full time position over a shorter period of time. Starting rate of pay is £11.50 per hour.
How to apply
Application deadline: Midnight, Sunday 10th March 2024. Please send a CV and short covering letter outlining your training, skills and experience to email@example.com.