Perfect for your table setting, these linen napkins and placemats in pure linen are machine washable. This gift bundle includes two sets of napkins and two sets of placemats - that's 4 napkins and 4 placemats.
- Our pure linen napkins are finished with a simple stitched hem and make a lovely table setting when matched with our linen placemats.
- Linen napkins are also available in Quayside, Honey Bee, Coastal and Naked collections.
- Linen is a natural fabric which gets softer as you wash it. It is great for repelling stains and is the perfect fabric for kitchen and dining.
- Napkins measures 46cm x 46cm
- Beautiful linen placemats, set of two, in Natural or Duck Egg Blue Linen and hand printed with the Garden design.
- Sold as a set of two, these placemats are made from pure linen. Pair with the lovely matching linen napkins for a beautiful table setting.
- Each placemat measures 46cm x 30cm.
Available in Natural or Duck Egg Blue linen and Striped
100% linen Machine washable at 30 degrees
Hand Printed and Made in Cornwall
About the Garden Collection – the design on the napkins is inspired by the flowers that grow in Helen’s garden. Helen says, “…some of my favourite cottage garden plants are here; Alliums, Agapanthus, British Bluebells, Hollyhocks and Lupins. On a sunny day my favourite place has to be my garden!”.
Interestingly…. The word napkin is derived from nappe (French for cloth or tablecloth) combined with the suffix kin (meaning little) and is defined as a small piece of cloth or paper, usually square, used while eating for protecting the clothes and wiping the fingers or lips.