Bee Reusable Sandwich Wrap
Bee Reusable Sandwich Wrap
Our Reusable Sandwich Wrap is now available in our Honey Bee Print. Put an end to single use plastic and wrap your lunch in this great eco alternative.
Made from pure linen with a waterproof lining, it is the perfect wrapping solution for all the family. Machine washable at 30 degrees.
Perfect for pack lunches, picnics and eating on the go, the handy pouch now features our little honey bees, a cheerful addition to our reusable sandwich wrap collection.
Avoid single use plastics like cling film and sandwich bags and wrap up your sandwich instead.
We love it because:-
- Easy to use Easy to use envelope style with velcro fastening
- Great for picnics, lunches and snacks
- Reusable, over and over again
- Waterproof lined with food grade PUL to avoid any messy leaks
- Wraps can be put in the freezer.
- When out, use as a plate and a napkin.
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage.
- Alternative to cling film and plastic bags.
About our linen
We use 100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 8 years, we have worked closely with a small family business in Lithuania from whom we source our linen. In our Cornish studios, we use a traditional artisan printing technique to hand print our designs onto the linen fabric using water based inks. The print, once dry, is then fixed using a heat process, allowing the linen to be fully washable. It is then sewn into products by our team of clever makers.
What is food grade PUL?
PUL is a lightweight polyester fabric paired with a special thin stretchy plastic film. These two components are bound together into a single fabric using a combination of heat, pressure, and adhesive. It is made with a “green” hot melt polyurethane adhesive that is solvent-free, environmentally friendly, and releases no volatile organics.
Why use food grade PUL?
When designing the sandwich wrap we wanted something that was long lasting and could be washed over and over in the machine or by hand. We tried and and tested a variety of fabrics and then found PUL; developed for the medical and food industry it came out top in all of our tests.
PUL fabric is designed to last and maintain its integrity which is why it is a far better option environmentally when compared to single use plastics like cling film and plastic bags.
More about the sandwich wrap
- PUL fabric is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- PUL fabric is certified for repeated-use food storage
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Size - approx 30 x 30 cm / 11.8 x 11.8 inches