Carrier Bag Holder in Pure Linen from The Honey Bee Collection
This space saving carrier bag holder is perfect for storing carrier bags. Made from linen, with a lovely bee design, it's a storage inspiration, every kitchen should have one!
Store bags which can be reused for grocery shopping in a convenient, attractive bag holder. A great kitchen organiser to keep your shopping bags neat and tidy. Hand printed in pure linen, elasticated at one end with a sturdy cotton loop.
Simply hang the bag up from the convenient, robust cotton loop. Gently push spare bags into the top of the carrier bag holder. Your carrier bags can be easily dispensed from the bottom of the bag, whenever you need them, ready for your next shopping trip.
Hang it up inside a cupboard, on the back of a door or from a door handle.
This lovely carrier bag holder features a hand printed design from The Honey Bee Collection. It is hand printed in our Cornish studio with featuring our iconic bee design.
We love it!
- De-clutter in style with this beautiful bee design from The Honey Bee Collection
- Co-ordinate with other accessories from the Honey Bee Collection
- Allows you to reuse and recycle carrier bags
- Is eco-friendly; linen is kind to the planet, with recyclable packaging
- Easy to put up: use the sturdy cotton loop to hang it where you choose
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Designed, printed & handmade in our Cornish Studios by skilled local artisans
- Try it for underwear, socks, kitchen cloths or other loose items.
Approx size - 50cm long x 20cm wide - elasticated opening is 15cm wide.
About the Honey Bee Collection - Helen says:- I have really enjoyed designing this new Honey Bee Collection. The Bee design is inspired by my father, Roger who is a very keen bee keeper. He has over 20 hives and is passionate about helping to protect and increase honeybee colonies, encouraging others to take up bee keeping as a hobby and giving support and advice to new apiarists. Through his knowledge and expertise, I have learnt so much about these amazing busy creatures and their magical healing honey making skills. I spent hours watching and loved drawing them in my sketchbook as they went about their busy schedule!
This useful carrier bag holder is also available in natural and duck egg blue in the Garden Collection.